TJ handmade flutes
Handmade flutes - Built and finished in England featuring a FluteMakers Guild of London headjoint
Made to order only, our top line handmade professional TJ flutes utilising the stunning tonal flexibility of a handmade Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint by English FluteMaker Andrew Oxley. Built in England.
- TJ Aria – 925 handmade FMG headjoint, 925 silver body and footjoint tube, soldered tone holes with silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism
- TJ Concerti – 925 handmade FMG headjoint, with 925 silver body, footjoint, soldered tone holes and French style pointed key arm mechanism
For North and South America the Recital ST2 flute is engraved Aria and the ST3 flute engraved Concerti
- 925 silver Flute Makers Guild of London headjoint
- Soldered tone holes
- Pitch A=442
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Cherrywood case
- Nuboo soft leather case cover
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Wooden cleaning rod
- Silver cleaning cloth
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
#StayConnected - check out our social media section (click here)