3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
Revolutionising the Beginner Flute Experience by taking a market-leading beginner flute and making it even better!
Introducing the TJ10x flute—a game-changer for new players and those returning to the instrument.
The original TJ 10x flute had been around since the early 1990's and was a popular model for flute teachers and their new students round the world. Always looking to improve, we've taken the best design features from our renowned step-up and professional TJ flute models and incorporated them into this brilliant new and upgraded "first" flute, launched in June 2022.
Prepare to be blown away by the exceptional performance of this silver-plated beauty. Crafted with precision, it features a 925 silver lip plate and riser that enhance its tonal quality. But that's not all—our innovation extends to the mechanism as well. Say goodbye to the traditional "Y" arms and welcome the sleek pointed key arm mechanism, raising the bar for flute design.
And for those seeking even more versatility, the new TJ10x is available with an open G# mechanism, offering a range of playing options to suit your style.
Experience the thrill of playing a flute that combines excellence, innovation, and unmatched quality. The TJ10x flute sets a new standard for beginner instruments, raising your musical journey to extraordinary heights.
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- 925 silver lip and riser
- Japanese tubing
- North/South American model has 'Y' key arms
- European/Asia/Oceana model has pointed key arns
- Padding - High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Do you listen to Podcasts?
Check out the popular 'Talking Flute' Podcasts with Jean-Paul Wright & Flute Professor Clare Southworth. With over 260 weekly flute pods already 'live', after 5 years they are still finding many flute related topics to talk about every Monday. Available on your usual podcast provider or via one of the links below.
'Talking Flutes' on AUDIBLE (click)
'Talking Flute' on SPOTIFY (click)
'Talking Flutes' on APPLE PODCASTS (click)
'Talking Flutes' on GOOGLE PODCASTS (click)
'Talking Flutes' on PODBEAN (click)
Flute warranty and owners guide (click here)