TJ 10x - Multi-award winning 'first' flute for the new player
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
The original TJ 10x flute had been around since the early 1990's and was a popular model for flute teachers and their new students round the world. Always looking to improve, we've taken the best design features from our renowned step-up and professional TJ flute models and incorporated them into this brilliant new and upgraded "first" flute.
The TJ 10x 2024 model is cafted with precision and features a 925 silver lip plate and riser that enhance its tonal quality. But that's not all— Say goodbye to the traditional "Y" arms and welcome the sleek pointed key arm mechanism!
- Advanced headjoint features - Tradtional lip plate and 'shaped lip' options designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Hand undercutting and over cutting of the embouchure hole
- 925 silver lip and riser
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Padding - High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.