'Voce' is Italian for "Voice" and as a flute player, your voice is unique and needs to be heard!
In looking at a flute with a 925 silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube, you're really are looking for an instrument which is going to open up every performance possibility for you. Without any hesitation, we therefore know that you will be truly surprised and really excited at what you feel and hear when you play the TJ 'Virtuoso' and it's new 'Voce' headjoint. You will find so many rich, deep and wide tonal options along with the ability to play ppp through to fff and much, much more!!
Instead of the usual way of making a flute headjoint which is where you take a separate lip plate, then solder on to an individual riser (chimney) and then solder these two on to a headjoint tube, the 'Voce' lip and riser are made in a one-piece 'cast' out of 925 silver to our own handmade design. This adds more 'mass' as additional 925 silver is used in the 'cast' making process compared to the usual way of making a headjoint (used by most other flute brands).
This new 'Voce' headjoint on the TJ silver body and footjoint tube 'Virtuoso' lifts the instrument into a much higher performance category, but without you having to dig deeper in to your pocket!
The TJ 'Virtuoso' flute has 925 silver headjoint, 925 silver body, 925 silver footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism.
- 925 one-piece cast silver lip/riser soldered to a 925 silver tube headjoint
- 925 headjoint, body and footjoint tubing from Japan
- Stunning headjoint design
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- High quality Italian pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Beautiful cherrywood case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
#StayConnected - check out our social media section (click here)