Trevor James Mobile App Support
TJ Metronome for iOS
The Trevor James metronome app available on iOS allows for some customisation, here you will find the basics on how to use our app.
How to use:
- Start/Stop -Click anywhere where there isn't another type of control
- Change Tempo - use the thumb on the arm and slide up or down to adjust BPM, or use the plus and minus buttons near the bottom
- Settings - To access the settings press the cog icon in the bottom right of the metronome
- Adjust volume - Either use the volume controls on your device or use the slider in the settings screen
- Change the time signature - select the time signature i.e. 2/4, 3/4, 4/4. The first number represents how many beats in the measure, the measure is always 4 in this app
- Sound 1 - select the sound for the first beat of the bar
- Sound 2 - Select the sound for the subsequent beats of the bar
- Back to metronome - Press done in the top right of the settings app
This app was developed by BioMedical Computing Ltd, for more information visit www.bio-medical.co.uk
Disclaimer: older devices such as the 2nd gen iPod touch or the iPhone 3G and below may not perform as well as new devices.